Wednesday, June 07, 2006

footie session today

WTF are you doing and thinking bout!!!

what's the 2-footed tackles and shoulder nudges on colleagues for!

i dont mind competitive players, but playing it rough is completely different. if you have played footie with me before, you'll know that i'm not a dirty player and i am not rough. i go for tackles but i never lunge myself. but today, the roughies set the standard and naturally i played along.

tricks which i know but dont usually use:
1. 'drop' the shoulder to fake a direction, but i drop my shoulder and shoulder charged the guy as we chased for the ball. his body action told me that he's going to shoulder charge me, so i acted in self-defense.
2. dont 'act' like professional players in EPL and grab my arm when defending a corner, i will swing my arm ard and smack u!
3. do a 2 footed tackle on me again and i will jump up, and knee u in the ribs.
4. elbow me in the face and i will clip your ankle and you'll dive face first into the ground! eat grass!

not happy at all. my friend and i wanted to practice one touches on the field for coming tournament but the rest are only interested in the score line and scoring. *disappointed*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home