Tuesday, May 23, 2006

nothing to do, so i blog lor

here's wat happened since the previous post:

1. i've ordered the pair of Gola shoes from Schuh.

2. i've managed to read a chapter of a book... one of the 3-4 books which i am currently reading. and i dont think i mention that i've already ordered another 4 books from Amazon. damns, i still need to order the DVDs... i really need help freighting or carrying my stuff home this time.

3. i figure out how to get my visa for russia and my friend has already booked the flight. but before i even step foot into Mother Russia, i'm bout to be 300 pounds poorer. who says that Russia is cheap!!! it's probably going to cost me bout 1000 pounds for the entire trip!

other useless info:
- i've packed my bag for tomorrow's soccer. my kids' size Nike top, my white shorts, my red Adidas footie boots (birthday present), my blue Adidas street soccer shoes and of course deodorant.

- i was watching France vs China just now and i was supporting France because i placed a bet this afternoon. France won and i thought i won some money. but it happened that my bet was on Holland for another game... supported the wrong team for the wrong game lar! but luckily, i still won. keke. (my sister has her shopping credit upgraded to 5 pounds liao)

- more but it's useless anyway. time to sleep and dream dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home