Tuesday, May 23, 2006

it's going to fly!

this weekend, i've got a friend arriving from Singapore and i'll probably show him ard and do stuff.

June, is my birthday, Silverstone, company soccer tournament and World Cup.

July is going to be quiet till my good friend's exams' over and we intend to go some where!

mid-August is when i fly to Russia the day after i quit my job and when i return, i am going to pack and freight my stuff and move out of flat 16.

one week of unknown then i am due in Istanbul on the 9th of Sep before catching a flight on the 12th back to Singapore.

in between, i need to settle my freight, bank account, shopping and other stuff...

right now, i'm considering if i should buy this pair of shoes... coz i still need a pair of loafers and street soccer shoes before i return to Singapore. should i???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home