Tuesday, June 06, 2006

TODAY

i stepped into work 1/2 hour earlier.

i surfed the net for the entire morning.

a new payroller was hired to work with me. no complains bout the extra help but i was expecting a bird. a fit bird.

my colleague told me some thing quite private. i dont know why he told that to me, i wont say it here either, but i guess it's one of those things that we wanna talk bout some times.

i also found out that there are 5 gays in my department.

i've accummulated bout 38 pounds for my World Cup war chest after winning the bet i made on Ukraine. though roughly 10 pounds have been siphon to fund someone's shopping.

i've more or less decided which battles to pick for the first 3 days of World Cup.

i'm excited bout the weather for tomorrow's footie and weather for Silverstone!

i feel that i've climatize myself too well to the London weather. i've got hayfever and my throat hurts.

i thought bout ceasing to blog when i return to Singapore. since the need to blog will probably cease as i'll be home and wont be travelling travel as much as compared to when i'm in London.

i'll start to consolidate the things in my life in preparation for the next chapter of my life. some things will have to go, some things will have to take immediate priority. gotta work out what i'll have to carry and what's worth carrying. i've been too sentimental. i'll be sentimental again when i retire or on weekends over a drink. but for the next 30-40 years, i'll be more than happy to delicate my life to work. not that i am a workaholic, but it's the accomplishment from work. it's hard to explain if you dont get it the first time. anyway, i'm getting sleepy... nitez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home