Friday, June 02, 2006

just give me one more chance

i've only got it half right.

for the past week, i was trying to clear my credit card debt so that i can use my credit card to purchase my ticket home. which is what i did today.

but for the second time in as many months, just when i was bout to make my move, the price of the air ticket to Istanbul went up by 100%. damn it. the first time it happened, it was with Turkish Airline. but i didnt expect it to happen this time because on the BA website, it stated low fare route and i ASSUME that the price wont move. i guess it went up because June to August is the peak season.

never ASSUME. ASSUME makes an ASS out of U and ME.

enough said... i just need one more chance... it's the only outstanding ticket which i've yet to purchase.

alittle unhappy with myself right now. not happy that i got caught in the same situation twice. the first time is forgivable, but twice is unforgivable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home