Sunday, November 07, 2004

summary for the week

i had my FSA interview at canary wharf yesterday. when i arrived and saw the skyscrapers, the landscape and offices, i was impressed, the feeling i had inside me was that i belong to such a place, it's where i wanna work and possibly my second home. i'll be a banker one day.

back to the interview, i was put in a room with 2 interviewers. Susan and David. they brief me on the job scope of a research assistant before they started asking me some questions.

if u know me well enough, u'll know that once i have warm up to a person, i'm friendly but i mostly talk bout crappy stuff/jokes, talk bout almost anything but i am never good at formal discussions. therefore, going thru any interview process is always a killer for me. but anyway, i think i did pretty ok except for certain aspects. e.g. i think i gestured my hands too much, and once or twice, i felt that i wasn't really answering the questions.

if i get thru to the next round, the next process will be the testing of my microsoft excel skills and i better start practicing on drawing the graphs and formulations.

getting bored of talking bout the interview. the other significant events that happened this week were: our cellgroup celebrated Tze's birthday yesterday and we had lots of food and fun. my cellgroup is a weird bunch of people. they have not seem people sticking poker cards on their forehead when playing indian poker... hahaha. kuangyang finally arrived in london and we had dinner at my place. nothing much to talk bout other than those that u've already known if u read my blog often. e.g. i've gotta my first paycheck...

my life is so boring for now, if only i've got 5,000 pounds. i'll make my way to barcelona & prague for sure. and other nice cities that i would like to visit. for now, i shall slowly save up... damn slowly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home