Monday, November 01, 2004

monday pink?

when i got home after work on friday, i checked my mails and found out that i got an interview for FSA (financial services authority).
currently, i am happy with my postboy/payroll admin job. however the job with FSA is for the position as a research assistant. it's something related to research and analysis which is what i always wanted. but i told my current employer that i will commit myself to the job for 2 months.
dilemma dilemma dilemma.
i shall be a man of my words. so i will commit myself to be a postboy for the next 2 months. but i will still go for the interview and be honest with my potential future employer and tell them that i can only start work next year. well, if the job is yours, it's yours. whatever will be wll be.
=)
have a great week everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home