Tuesday, October 26, 2004

all glory to God that i've found another job

Praise God. I found a job again.
I got another job within a week of quitting my old job, i also got a pay increase and i get to start work at 9 instead of 8. the extra hour of sleep is very very much appreciated! and it's only a 15min walk instead of a 30min bus ride which will also saves me 9.50 pound per week for the bus pass. though walking in the street in winter might not be such a good idea, but oh well, i'll see what i can do bout it when the time comes...
but i got to admit that it had been tough waiting for a job becoz i quitted my previous job only after 2 weeks, i have little work experience and i am in a foreign land and i got rent to pay. it's very tough and mentally draining coz i am afraid that i could not pay my rent in the future.
when i quitted the previous job, i trust God that i'll find a job soon. and from wed till today, i was applying for jobs and waiting for any response. i got afew letter of rejection and nothing else. i felt very anxious becoz i don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. and today itself, i spent the whole day applying for jobs. and till 3:30pm, i didn't receive a single call. i would expect that after 3-4 days of sending so many resumes, i would get at least a few phone calls but i didn't. however at 3:35pm, i received a call and an hour and a half later, i completed the interview and i got the job.
I am so happy that i've found a more 'stable' job and it's soemthing that i look forward to and i give all glory to God because He provided for me and he's grace is sufficient. he's grace is sfficient becoz i worked out my finance and i estimated that i need bout X pounds after taxes per week and my current pay is exactly that amount.
so praise God. gtg, time to cook dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home