Wednesday, October 13, 2004

13 Oct 2004.

i am in my office right now and i am blogging! i got bored becoz after calling 20 banks and FI all over the world from thailand, bangladesh, germany, italy, sweden, denmark... i only completed one interview. the danes and sweds are the nicest people i have talked to so far. and i shall not talk bout who are the rude ones.

i am grateful that i got a job and i am learning. i learn that there are many many banks in the world (much more than i initially thought) and i learn bout the services and products. but i am sure that this is not the job for me. i don't see myself staying here long term. and honestly speaking, i hope to change to another job asap. there's nothing wrong with the people here, it's just that the work doesn't suits me. i wanna learn bout banking. ie analysis, reseach work, operations, treasury, compliance, FX... but not telephone research work. yeah, i have speak my mind... i just hope that i find something that i like soon. and my min salary expectation is only 18K.

the weather today is pretty nice. bright sunshine, so i don't think it will be that cold. lucky phinehas who's playing soccer and those who doesn't has school today. honestly, i don't mind working... it's just that i don't like what i am doing. i am quite proud that i got a job and i am earning my keeps. i just hope that i can continue to be indepenant and i wn't use my sub-card in the near future to buy some winter clothings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home