Monday, September 13, 2004

name the investment bank game...

goldman sachs, merill lynch, ABN, Barclay, Citigroup, HSBC, UBS... i've tried them all and sent my application. all i can do now is to pray and hope that i get called up for interviews and land a job in one of these institutions.
i would really like to get a job as an analyst/ researcher coz it's neither back nor front office. i get to sit down and do my research, and at the same time i will need to meet people to be in touch with the market. and besides, it's a fast moving and changing environment which i think i will like. esp for someone with a short attention span like me.
'so dear God, I pray to you that i'll get a job as an analyst/ researcher... i lay my trust and have faith in you... i shall prepare for my interviews...' well, at least this is how i am going to pray and how it goes...
time to pack for my trip to paris... =)
i still have prague, barcelona, edinburgh that i wanna visit... hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home