Monday, August 23, 2004

2 more days to go

ahh, it's bout time i say goodbye to all my friends for a year.

looking ahead, it's really exciting and hopefully lots of fun to do this working holiday thing. to stay in a foreign land for a year and to look for a job... there's just so much in store to experience...

and looking back at the past week, the farewell dinners, lunchs, suppers and drinks that i had with my friends... i'm really going to miss ya all... my friends from primary & secondary sch, church friends and friends from SIM, i had so much fun with u guys and i'll always carry along with me the fond memories. anyway, i'll only be gone for awhile lar, i'll be back within a year. with lots more stories to tell u! (real-life stories, crappy jokes and good jokes) haha.

hopefully, i'm able to keep in contact with everyone thru this blog, email, friendster, msn or icq...

i've almost finish packing my stuff... suit, shirts, ties, pants, jeans, t-shirts, towels, shorts, socks, toiletries, cloth-hanger, batteries, shaver... wish i can pack u guys into my bag too =)
seeya and keep in touch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home