Monday, August 02, 2004

shopping + jeanette + diving

i am still doing my shopping after all this while. and i bought a tie from G2000 and BRAUN shaver from C.K. Tangs today. doesn't seem like much right? but these 2 items already cost me $67.
is it me or are things getting more expensive?. ok, i admit that my mindset is still $2 for a plate of chicken rice, $1 for a can of drinks blar blar blar. but let's admit it, inflation is higher than it seems! and back to my shopping-spree that started last month, i do not want to go into the exact figure on how much i've spent... and the amt that i think i am going to spend coz i'm still in the process of buying my stuff... but i estimate that it's going to be close to 4-figures! yeah, u heard me! 4-figures!!! but half of the amount goes to the suit.
and i saw jeanette aw at orchard today. she look really tanned and quite tiny actually. smaller-build than i expected or imagine. or maybe she looks bigger and taller on tv lar. so i guess a camera really does make a person bigger =) and she walks with a funny swagger... something like cherry! haha.
and yes, i got to mention that i saw a pretty woman at ZARA and a pretty girl at C.K. Tangs. well, certain things got to be mention and these are the ones =)
and yes, i am going diving this weekend! and i just can't wait for it to happen! *excited*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home