Thursday, July 15, 2004

for the past week..

half an hour ago, i left my house and went for a jog. 11min and 20sec later, i'm home, panting, my legs are aching but hardly broke a sweat. i better build up my stamina before i go diving and london... to look fitter and feel better =>
and i've finally spent the Isetan voucher and bought my jeans yesterday. it's a pair of Levis! for the past week i was deciding whether to buy a pair of Levis or Giordano, but now my wallet has spoken. but it has been awhile since i last spent more than $100 on a single item. (ok, the Levis 512 cost $99.50 but it can be considered as $100 right?) the last time i did that was when i came back from Brunei after my jungle survive training somewhere ard chinese new year in 2000. that time, i bought a pair of renoma shoes, Iceberg jeans, A|X shirt and Burberrys shirt.
and i played majhong last night. though i lost money, but i considered it a form of entertainment. and the 6 hours of majhong is cheaper than watch 3x 2hours show for $6.50 =>
that's all i wanna write for now, my thighs are aching... and only my thighs. MEDIC!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home