Monday, June 21, 2004

double hat-trick

it's monday! but i am not here to talk bout monday! i'm here to talk bout yesterday!
=)
sunday was a very lucky day for me yesterday! during soccer, i scored a total of 6 goals! that's pretty unusual for me, coz i usually play the last man and don't score many goals. max is bout 2. but i was not my usual self yesterday =)
initially, i played on the right as a defender. but after i bagged the first goal, i was full of confident and i keep attacking from the flank and taking shots at goal. till i finally end up as a striker. and after scoring 2 goals, it was obvious to me and my friends that it was going to be my day. i was a 101% poacher! i was expected to score each time i touch the ball. haha. but i also miss as many golden opportunities as i scored too. but it was fun. it's always fun playing soccer. and i'm loving it!
and once again, yesterday was another bloody hot day too! makes a person easily shaq out! and also becoz i got no stamina lar. but then again, i rather that the weather is hot than raining! and there were only 2 teams instead of the usual 3-4 teams! but i went home a smiling, shaq, tired and smelly person!
btw, i correctly guessed the results for last night's match too!!! portugal and russia to win! told you i was lucky... at least for yesterday! and today, i am going to collect my passport and visa. hope that everything is going to be alright. and i hope some agency will call me and offer me a highly paid temp job! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home