Friday, June 04, 2004

ole! ole! ole!

it's finally over! i've finished my exams and completed my degree! well, sort of, got to wait till i get my results to know how i fair. but i think i should be able to get a second lower class but i am hoping for a second upper class.
and once again, the paper was easy, BUT, i was only able to do 3 out of the required 4 confidently! and i smoked the remaining question! =) in fact, i came out after 2 hours into the 3-hour paper. but overall, i think i should be able to score well.
it's has already been 4 hours after my exams, and wat i did is:
went to 'crystal jade' for lunch but too bad their didn't have much 'dim sum' left... and i came home after that and had my nap... and i just woke up and i can't wait for tonight's after-the-exam drinking session! woohoo!
and i shall keep ya updated bout my day!
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home