Saturday, May 29, 2004

summary

here's a short summary of wat's happening for the past 3.5 months.
i was in sch every day from 10am to 9pm studying. and i don't read the newspaper & watch tv as much as i used to and i sleep only bout 7 hours every day... except yesterday coz i slept 4 hours the night before becoz of my BORA the next day.

if you ask me how's things right now?
i'll say:
-the big picture: it's great! 3 papers down and 2 more to go before exams are over... and that's only 7 more days away! and so far, the previous 3 papers have been easy and the only complain that i have is that i didn't study well enough for my BORA paper. if only i spotted the correct theory topic, i'll most probably have another B grade in my bag.
-the small picture: my previous blog was down, and here i am writing and designing my new blog. *pls note, i still got 2 more papers and instead of studying, here i am!*

that's all for now... time to hit the books again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home