Wednesday, June 02, 2004

one of those rare sleepless night

damn it. i slept too early just now and i'm worrying too much bout the final papers coz here i am, at 3am in the morning, sitting in front of the computer writing my blog becoz i couldn't sleep. how pathetic! well, at least the headache which i had earlier is gone.

hmmm... i wonder if i'll have such sleepless nights when i am in london... missing my family and friends... going to london and staying there for a year should be fun and exciting... but there's always this element of uncertainty and the great unknown of finding a job, moving ard the city/countries, meeting new people and making new friends. the more i think of it, the more i like the idea but at the same time, the more questions i have in my mind too =>

but before london, let's settle the short term event. i've got one more day to study for my corporate finance and management science method papers which are on thursday and friday respectively. and friday's me birthday. what a way to end the exams. but as usual i told my mum i won't be celebrating my birthday. but the plan for friday is boozing to celebrate the end of the exams! YAHOO!

time to hit the bed... and i wish that i will dream of my wife-to-be tonight. hahaha. coolz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home