Tuesday, June 15, 2004

the 2nd week after my exams

well, i went down to the UK Visa Office at Robinson Road to settle my visa today. and if all goes well, i should be able to collect my visa on thurs. =>
and that's bout all i did for today. it's so boring right! btw, anyone who's reading this and wants to go fishing with me at night, please let me know! tonight's high tide is at 9pm, so i suppose friday-sunday night will be a good time to do some fishing and killing of time. =>
yesterday was as uneventful too. i went to CGH to have a medical checkup to see if i am fit enough to do a clinical trial. yup, u heard me. i am putting myself through some medical experiments, for the sake of money. i'm pretty desperate eh? i'm suppose to pop a single dosage of medicine that is for high-blood pressure and see how my body reacts to the drug. and thru out the 4D/3N experiment, the nurses will be taking my blood and urine sample. simple as that eh. (though there's bout 10-12 blood and urine samples to be taken each) but during the medical checkup, the nurse who was suppose to draw my blood sample encountered some problem. the veins on my arm were too small due to the air-con. and they had to poke me with the syringe 3 times!!! twice on my left arm and once on my right arm. and that's not all!!! the nurse even had to adjusted the syringe while the the needle was in my vein a few times just to get the blood!!! and i felt giddy after the 2nd poke, i don't know why i felt giddy either. maybe it's becoz i was hungry, or becoz i was looking downwards when the nurse was drawing my blood... so the next time, don't look down when the nurse is drawing blood. not becoz the blood will scare u, but becoz you may feel giddy. => but i ended the day with durians for supper!!! yummy! i needed the proteins to replenish the lost blood anyway. =>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home