Saturday, June 12, 2004

today today today

it's friday, 11th of june! exactly a week after my exams! but honestly, i'm already very bored of it. so heck the holidays, weekly drinking parties and Euro2004! i need a temp job coz i need the cash and if anyone who's reading this has one, please call me!!! loveya!

i went out with my best friend jodie today and she reminded me to post the following in my blog or it will not count! firstly, she wants me to say that she's very generous becoz we had a deal and the deal is that she will be paying for a table during my wedding dinner. jodie, i hope you are happy after reading this! but it has only been 4 months since i last saw her and mine! she's changed alot! she's darker and got longer hair! while waiting for jodie at the mrt station, i saw a dark-coloured little girl with big eyes looking at me! and i thought to myself, who the heck is that! and it turned out to be my dear friend jodie! who has big eyes, but coloured hair and very very very much darker skin! in fact, she's darker than me! haha. anyway, after a whole day of lunching, chatting and window shopping.. i dedicate this paragraph to u ok?

and in the evening, i met ben for dinner and drink at a Irish Pub in town. and the beer is pretty cheap and good. $10 for a mug of stout during happy hour and we each had two mugs. and we got to know some ang mohs. let's see, the owner of the place called is adrian i think. and there were 2 richards, one of them is from london and he is a photographer. the other is from melbourne and is doing something related to SAP. and there was this girl, danny, who says that she does not have a hometown coz she has been moving ard. and there's also paul, a drummer from Ireland. i hope that the next time i am back there, i will bump into them again.

that's all for tonight, time to hit the bed. it has been a long but fruitful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home