Tuesday, June 29, 2004

can't think of a title... King melvin???

it has been awhile since i blogged. i think it's becoz i am getting really lazy + there's nothing interesting or much to talked bout anyway. =)

but here are a few things that's worth mentioning: there's the euro2004 semi-finals and finals. i think it will be a show-down between the czech and the dutch! and i got a feeling that nedved will be shown a yellow card in the semi-finals and he'll miss the finals and then czech will lose!!!

besides euro2004, there's my very own street soccer. i've been playing street soccer twice a week for 2 weeks liao. but i still prefer playing soccer at maris stella rather than at toa payoh. coz the street soccer court in toa payoh is small, has concrete wall and strangers always come and 'challenge' us. and the 'challengers' always like ram the ball against the wall and wait for the rebound before they shoot. i hate this method of 'one-two'. besides, i rather play with my friends.. less chance of getting into a brawl. and lately, i've been injury-prone again!!! 2 sundays back, i pulled my left hamstring; then on friday, i played soccer again and made the condition worse and i had a slight knock to my ankle and a big bruise on my thigh which i don't know where it came from. and last sunday, my hamstring has not recovered and i got knocked again on my back. and guess wat! i am playing soccer at NUS tomolo. i've never been there before, so i hope it's fun and the weather will hold!

it's time i do some shopping for my trip liao. there are lots of things to get. esp working clothes... more money to be spent...

and there's a slight change of plan for my UK trip. there's an additional trip to paris with my sister, mum and auntie! my 2nd time back to paris and i will be the tour guide. =) but my sister doesn't like museums!!! i like museums!!! but not those that has lots of paintings, prefer those with relics and artifects! oh well, i'm sure there are lots of other things to see and do in paris. eiffel tower, arch de triumphe, ave des champs, notre dame... that's all i know botu paris! if anyone who's reading this knows of any must go places in paris, please let me know!!!

time to go and get ready to meet my friend for an early dinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home