Wednesday, September 01, 2004

i wish and hope for a second upper honours!

siao liao lar! results will be out tomolo!
2pm, singapore time, and i think that's bout 6am or 7am over here. which is great! i can wake up at ard 9am, avoid the mad rush to check the results when it's release.
but someone told me that becoz i was in my final and 3rd year last year, my 'academic profile' is not available online at the SIM website! bloody dumb ass! then how am i suppose to check my results! some people at the management/planning level just can't think and plan ahead/properly. they are so narrow minded.
anyway, i didn't do much house hunting today. we only went to see 2 houses, they were better than the previous ones. the first house was pretty ok, except that the single rooms were pretty small. the second house was quite spacious, except that it was located on the ground floor... if only it was on a second or third level, it would be almost perfect!
in case u don't know wat am i talking bout, i am looking for a 3 bedroom flat/house with a reception area. i'll be sharing a room with my sister's friend. and my sister and my roommate's friend will be taking a single room each.
wish me better prospect tomolo. =)
dinner time. seeya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home