Friday, November 05, 2004

my first pay check

yeah! i've finally received my first paycheck. XXX pounds credited into my RBS account. i'm so glad that i am finally earning my keeps and spending my own hard-earned money... well, it's not really that hard but i still earned it =)

however, i haven't receive my paycheck from my first job. =( i just called them and they said that they didn't have my bank account and national insurance details... bleh! hope i can get my money by next week.

2 more hours and i can knock off to prepare for my interview at canary wharf at 5pm later. shucks. i'm totally not prepared for it. the only thing that i can remember is its 4 objectives. market confidence, public awareness, consumer protection and fraud prevention. my desired salary is going to be £10 per hour. hope i am not asking for too much. =)

lunch is almost over... gtg... tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home