Tuesday, November 02, 2004

blogging mood...

i miss the days of being crappy and carefree. the days where i can crack the dumbest, lamest, out-of-point jokes, putting the fire extinguisher in my friend's bag, hiding my friend's bag, making weird, silly and funny noise... the life as a student, i really miss those days... hmmm, maybe i can hide one of my housemate's books in the fridge or something? keke
anyway, it's not that i am not enjoying myself right now. it's just that my responsibilities now are very different. I'm a working adult. i.e. someone with the responsibility of being accountable to himself and most probably those around him and affected by him. my friend told me that finance has been my greatest concern because i always mention bout it. (i did not talked bout being short of money and finance, i only talked bout how much i earn per hour and my concern of paying my bills on time) how true. yeah, i am enjoy myself in london, experiencing the weather, enjoying my work, my church activities, enjoying things as there are now... but at the back of my mind, there's always this concern of being unemployed and having problems paying my bills... but after all that's said and done, there's nothing i can really do bout it right. i can only talked bout it. all i can do is to save up for a rainy day and be prudent.
Godliness with contentment is a great gain. I am truly contented with what i currently have and i don't mind living this lifestyle for the next 2 years. but i know that i can't live this lifestyle forever coz there will be greater responsibilites for me in as life goes on and i'll have to change/ make changes.
right now, i just wanna be carefree, funny, crappy and lame!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home