Sunday, November 14, 2004

it's a cold cold day!

it's saturday today! the day after friday and the first day of the weekend. i guess everyone should know that already! it's a cold day today. 2-8 degree! my face was freezing in the wind and my hands felt cold even when i wore my gloves.
the weather aside, it's has been all work and no play for me. i've not been playing football which i miss very much. i miss hanging out on fridays at a bar/pub chatting and it's usually Winebar. gosh! i'm such a quiet boy here in london and this is not the way it should be!!!
after the OCF retreat, i definately must make lunch appointments with 2 friends of friends whom i was suppose to meet a some time ago but i didn't for some reason which i don't remember... if there's any reason at all!
i must start to make my life in london more exciting. old trafford, edinburgh, prague, barcelona are just some the places that i wanna visit!!! and i wonder what else is there that i am able to do with my restricted finance...
i'm getting restless, time to watch some tv or something b4 i attempt to cook chicken rice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home