Tuesday, November 16, 2004

i'm such a junkie!

last night, as joey was leaving he passed me a packet of japanese crackers and i finished it before i went to bed. and my dinner consist of half a pot of rice with a piece of chicken breast meat and the gravy. i left the other half pot of rice for phinehas and stella and rest of the chicken (actually, there's only 2 pieces left. i was tempted to eat 2 pieces for myself, but in the end, i didn't).

and everyday at work, i consume between 2-4 cups of tea with 3-4 teaspoon of sugar each time.
i love sweet stuff. sugar, chocolate, sweets, crispy donuts!!! life would be colourless without taste and meaningless without sugar!!!

i think i eat quite alot, but i don't know why am i still so skinny. i also know that my metabolism is high, but it can't be that high right? i eat alot, i have not jog nor do push-ups nor sit-ups for bout 5 months, i sleep alot... it's so tough for me to gain weight! i get hungry every 2-3 hours and if it isn't for the fact that eveyrthing is so expensive in london, i'll most probably have sandwiches, sneaker bars and other snacks in my drawer. i'm not a bottomless pit like some of my friends, i am just a non-stop eating machine...

room-mate finn says that muscle weighs more than fat... so i'll try to do some push-ups, sit-ups and dips every day starting from tonight. but i do not have much fats to start with, so i wonder where the muscle will come from...

eh, this blog is getting nowhere. work is still the same. i've got to open a few hundred letters and stamp the dates, filing and archieving every day. i'm used to my work here, but being me, myself, a person with an extremely short attention span, the job is getting monotonous but the people i work closely with are enjoyable. this means that the FSA job is constantly on my mind. i don't mind working for FSA at canary wharf but i will definately miss the people that i've gotten to know over here. and i hope that the FSA job will pay me well =)

sigh, i feel that i am such a boring person. i think i keep repeating myself and the same things... but i guess that means that i am consistent and somewhat reliable...

i'm even boring myself... but i can't sleep... maybe it's tiem for another cup of sugar enriched tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home