Tuesday, May 17, 2005

i've decided...

I've decided that the FA Cup final between Man U and Arsenal this weekend will be the last English football match that i'll be watching for the rest of my life as long as Glazer controls 75% of the shares or more in Manchester United. period.

i found out today that my leave for 25th Aug till 9th of Sep was not approved because there're already 2 person who have applied for leave during that period. this sucks! but it's not the end of the world! oh well, i guess i'll be returning to Singapore a few weeks earlier, catch the national day parade, eat, drink and party much earlier!

i did something pretty crazy recently. i spent 150 pounds on DVDs. i've never bought any DVD before in my life, nor do i have a DVD ROM on my computer at home nor DVD player. ok! i have a DVD player here in london, but no in Singapore and the one here was given to my sister by my uncle, so technically, i don't own any DVD player.
if you are wondering why the heck in the world did i do it! then, WHY NOT!
yes, it's abit rash and it's a one of those moments thingy!
but hey, if it makes me happy right and why not!
and they are good DVDs!
Casablanca, The Godfather trilogy, The Usual Suspects, Goodfellas, The Shawshank Redemption, One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest, Bon Jovi's This Left Feels Right and The Crush Tour, Michael Jackson Number Ones and Eric Clapton.
good stuff that are worth collecting!

alright, i gtg... i actually didn't feel like blogging... and i still don't... seeya guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home