Tuesday, May 24, 2005

things better start improving!!!

my week is still sucky but it wasn't as bad as it had first began.

watching MAN U play in the FA Cup final appropriately summed up their season this year. tons of chances but the finishing touch just wasn't there. well folks, that's my last english football match for awhile till MAN U is a public listed company again.

I had my first jog in london at lincoln's inn field yesterday. wasn't too bad. 5 rounds ard the park without stopping and i hope i wasn't too slow. part of the reason i went for a jog was also because i wanted vent my 'fustration' at work at jogging... didn't really help though. and i need to find something to do tonight coz i don't think i can run this evening...

bout the DVD thingy that my sister posted... i am still not in the mood to do it. but i will just list out all my favourite movies: blackhawk down, full metal jacket, air force one, saving private ryan, pearl harbour, as good as it gets, the usual suspects, casablanca, apocalypse now, indiana jones and the last crusade, star wars 4-6, shaolin soccer, gladiator, master and command, topgun, one flew over the cuckoo's nest, leon, saving private ryan, die hard 1-3, the day after tomorrow, shrek, monster inc, the mummy, the negotiator, the fugitive, love actually, the hunt for red october, all Tom Clancy movies with Dr Jack Ryan execpt The Sum of All Fears... btw, i didn't watch Forrest Gump, Cast Away, Schindler's List, the incredibles...

gtg, lunch's over... somebody please offer me a job as a financial institution researcher!!!

btw, if AC Milan loses tomorrow, my prediction for UEFA final, FA CUP final and Champions League Final will all be wrong! and maybe it's a sign to give up footie!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home