Wednesday, July 12, 2006

i look like Riquelme meh?

why why why???
why did i do it?!
so tired but still, i went to play footie.

today, i play the playmaker.
i dont sprint forward like a mad dog with the ball like i always used to.
i started making diagonal runs and shield the ball with my ass. yes, my ass. even though i am not very big size, the trick is to drop your shoulders and push people away if they try to come ard you. and of course with my speed, i'll do a quick turn and sprint away with the ball =)

but one thing which i am still unable to do is to turn and shoot! i am really really shit at this! when my back is facing the goal, i'll try to stop the ball to set myself up for the shot, but i'm always closed down. so i decided to play playmaker.

i waltzed passed 3 defenders, faked a shot and the keeper went down the wrong direction. i wanted to waltz into the goal but i decided not to be so arrogant and pass the ball to my colleague to score even though i was 3 feet from the goal mouth.
lovely movement from me! =)

and someone commented that i looked abit like Riquelme!
hmmm, my idol is Cannavaro leh, though i dont mind being a playmaker like Riquelme. simple touches and passes. easier for a not so skillful footballer like me to learn and master.

sigh, i am so tired that i have no appetite now.
how how how?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home