Monday, July 10, 2006

It's over!


he's the man! my new inspiration! and it's over! Italy are the 2006 World Cup winner!

it's not a fantastic match but it's quite enjoyable. esp when you get to look at the frenchie's pathetic faces when Grosso scored the winning penalty! i know i sound very mean but i have absolutely no sympathy for someone if i hate them. so dont make me hate you.

i chose to support Italy over France because i've never supported France in my life! NEVER! i hate them! i hate all French players except when they play for Manchester United when they get an immunity.

anyway, in my opinion, the best match in this world cup was the semi-final between Germany vs Italy. if you disagree, too bad, coz this is my blog and i can say what i want.

though i do remember the 1994 World Cup final between Brazil vs Italy when Italy lost out on penalties. i remember staying up the whole night to watch the match and because it went into penalties, i went to school the next day without any sleep. and my friend, Joshua, who supported Italy was totally dejected the next day. i can never forget that.

right now, i just wanna celebrate by eating the chocolates my sister sent over to me for my birthday. i didnt get to finish it because my throat wasnt too good then...

back to work tomolo... 6 more weeks to go... and 3 weeks after that, i am getting out of here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home