Thursday, June 09, 2005

just another day at the office

i don't want to be a whiner, but i'm in pain. uncomfortable pain. *argh*

and let's see what's ard or not ard my desk:
-an empty desk to my right as Rosa's out for lunch.
-an empty coffee mug of my desk... it's usually filled with coffee made my Paul who's surfing the net right now... just like i am.
-the ass of a soft toy polar bear is staring me in the face for the past few days.
-the phone is to my left and the date is display as 9:06:05 and the time as 13:48
-nydia is out for lunch as well and she sits on my left.
-the window is bout 20 feet directly infront of me and all i can see other windows within my building. but i can see the nice sunshine illuminating outside.
-tons of post-it notes on my monitor screen. got a message to call Nicola, got the 4 letter code for my colleagues and some other messages to remind me of some work stuff.

i wonder what else can i blog till 5:30pm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home