Thursday, December 23, 2004

as i look back

as i read my own blog entries that i had enter before i came over to london... i really miss my friends back in Singapore.
my church friends, sound team and cellgroup members. my gang of friends from primary and secondary sch days whom i always hang out with-soccer, beer, coffeeshop, supper, swimming, catching up... the friends that i have made when i was in SIM: first year friends, soccer & clubbing friends, talk-cock friends, best friend...
here's a list of some of the things that made melvin's 2004 life memorable.
1. getting the working-holiday visa
2. studying in the SIM Library for the exams, freezing and making lots of friends
3. studying many months for the UOL exams
4. entertaining my friends with the amount of food that i eat when i was studying for exams
5. hanging out at Winebar once in awhile on fridays
6. playing soccer every sunday at 3pm in Maris Stella
7. playing soccer every friday at 4:30pm in Camp David and the dinner after that
8. coming to london and got to know alot of friends
i never thought that i will be where i am today. i really appreciate my family for allowing me to do what i am doing now. the people around me both near and far that i've known and made friends with. to cut the long speech short, cheers to all you people out there. love ya all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home