Friday, August 18, 2006

last day tomorrow

went drinking with my colleagues just now... man, they were all out to get me drunk.
we went to our USUAL water hole, to Strawberry moon then to Yates.

no idea how many pints and shots i had... but i am pretty tipsy right now and i am unable to pack for my trip to Russia. trying to cook dinner now and let's hope that i dont create a mess.

i am quite sure my colleague asked the 2 girls to dance with me at Yates. i asked how old they were, and if i remember their answer correctly , they just finish studying, so i assume they had their A level results today which makes them 18 years old. *cradle snatcher?*

erm, i'll post the pics if i can get them from my colleague =)
i'm not a flirt, i just like to have fun.

other things:
i started drinking this afternoon.

the new girl is alright.

free drinks on the 31st of August.

i'm assigned a really shitty brand and i'm trying my best to sort it out.

i'm pissed right now.

i'll blog when i have the time, otherwise, i'll probably see u guys in Singapore.

signing off, Melvin, the pissed head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home