Wednesday, September 14, 2005

internet at flat 16 is up!

blackburn vs bolton, real madrid vs celta vigo, lyon vs real madrid... and a few other matches. it has only been 4 days since cable tv was installed and we've already watched so many matches! boy, i'm going to be so anti-social this year. everything will revolve ard sky tv and football matches on tv.

it's the shoes, clothes, bedsheets, pots, pans, plates, stuff in the fridge, toothbrush, soap, shampoo... the personal belongings lying ard the house makes flat 16 feels like a home. i've more or less settled in. the half an hour's walk to work, the biggest bed i've ever slept on in my life, lying on the sofa now watching tv and putting my legs on the arm-rest of another sofa, NICE! another year to go in london and i shall make full use of my time here.

some time last week, my manager called me into the meeting room and talk bout offering me a permanent contract. the benefits are dental care, 2x rate for overtime work and paid holidays. which's really good coz my temp contract doesn't offer these benefits. but my visa's validity is less than a year, so she gotta to get back to HR while i gotta consider the offer.
honestly, work is getting tougher, doing OT, buried under a mountain of work, being a hyprocrite to certain people on the phone... and i probably pay the highest number of people every week. but that's life. at least that how i think working life is. u fight the battles of getting caught between people, trying to please both sides to resolve things while not getting yourself into trouble.

work work work work work... what else is there?

stel left yesterday...
jo left a few days before that. and i gotta say this. a few of us went to jo's place for dinner the day before she left. and i used my last carnet to get to her place. so i thought i had to pay for the return trip home. however, a girl coming out from the tube station asked me if i need a ticket and she gave me her one-day travel ticket. isn't it nice =) i think she's quite pretty too.

i need more luck with girls yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home