Monday, August 29, 2005

of cricket and football...

it's not my day today.

firstly, 3 of the 4 cups of starbucks coffee which i bought for my sister, stella, colin and myself spilled onto the streets when they fell of the tray which i was carrying. 7 pounds down the drain... literally.

this morning, i took my sunglass out from the drawer but left it on the sofa when we left for church -and i forgot to keep it when i returned from church- then murphy's law decide to reign in my life today and after watching the football match between newcastle vs man u at the pub with colin, i return home and found out that it has broken into half -sad- i really like that pair of sunglasses. it took me 2 years to find a pair that i like -sigh-

i'm rarely so careless. esp when i usually run through such scenarios in my head and i remind myself that i should be careful and not let it happen. i'm getting careless... and this is no good.

these asshole incidents aside... everythings' good so far since i returned.
my new address from next week onwards is flat 16, 3 Cups Yard. with 1mb brandband and skysports! whaha.

returned to a shitload of work too, but it wasn't as messy as i expected it to be... but i might be speaking too soon, as i still have a week to clear it up.

thursday and friday at work were mostly bout emailing Aaon, Joey, Joanne and Zaneta... 200 emails were sent and received over the 2 days... and it's not as if there was anything serious to talk bout...

dim sum yesterday at the Royal China along baker street was good! if anyone's going again, please invite me! =)

my frisbee throws are not as good as it used to be either... not that it's very good in the first place. and i also need to exercise. that said, my sats will soon be like this: exercise in the morning, might include frisbee too and watch as much soccer as possible on my sky sports. =) everyone is welcome to my place... cover-charge is only a bottle of coke.

bank holiday tomorrow... i shall enjoy the next 24 hours before all hell breaks loose on tuesday for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home