Thursday, February 03, 2005

i feel alittle better and happier

I felt totally shitty last week when i tried to map out my course of life for the next 6-8 months, coz it seems to be going in a certain direction which isn't really that good and i can't seem to see any way out of it.

but since yesterday, i am starting to feel much better. nothing in my life changed... for now. but it was the sum of a few events like the watching of football match between arsenal vs manchester united, receiving sweets that was brought from poland by my collegue, accompanying a collegue to the hospital which was appreciated by the company and i received a ticket for the weekend's match between tottenham vs portsmouth, catching chicago the musical with a collegue... it was all these little things that made me felt much better.

it's true that i still do not know what's in store for me at my final destination in the 6-8 months' time that i am most worried bout, but for now, i am glad that the journey has been lined with pleasant and memorable people, friendship and activities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home