Saturday, April 29, 2006

Yates

i cant remember when was the last time i went clubbing and i didnt get drunk! today's probably the first time! it wasn't that i'm not in the mood to get drunk because you all know that i am a pissed-head, but the pint of beer after 2 bottles of Magner's felt disgusting! so disgusting that i stopped drinking for the night.

anyway, i was 'clubbing' at Yates and to get into the place was interesting. there's no cover charge but every man had to be accompanied by a lady. in other words, every guy has to bring a lady in.

the most energetic dancer, lady dancer of course was a chinese girl dancing to every song and music. she doesnt exactly have the moves, but she was really moving alright. the lady who has the move is my colleague. she was on the stage with the pole and every guy wanted a piece of her.

this colleague hates me. every time she calls me, she will call me by my full name and when we put down the phone, she will always say f*** off. she's also crazy coz she took my burger and slapped me with it, then again, i forgive her coz she kissed me a few times. haha.

bleh, all is fun with the boys. just hanging out, chill and have fun.

and naturally, there were lots of girls but there was this really pretty girl. WOW-WEE! i think she's frence or spanish. but! i always forget the faces of those really really beautiful women and i dont know why.

well, time to sleep or see if J's online to chat. ta everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home