Thursday, April 27, 2006

they dont fit each other!

the red cleats, red ankle guards and red socks do not fit!
dont get me wrong, they all look very good!
BUT!!! when i put them on:
-the ankle guard is too thick and because of the high arch that i have on the bottom of my feet, it hurts when i wear the ankle guards and cleats together!
-then the boots are alittle too big and my feet slides about inside the cleats and i got blisters! freaking hurt when the blisters burst!

SIGH!
what a waste! they all look good but doesnt match!

i'm aching, briuses and sprains. i'm really not up for this running about but i shall start building my stamina and muscles.
damn Jamie nudged me when we were chasing for the ball and i flew onto the ground. this should also help when i walk along the streets in london and shoulder nudge those assholes who nudge their shoulders into me first.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home