Thursday, December 15, 2005

work work work

lots of things are happening at the workplace:
1. secret santa's this friday and i haven't got the present.
2. christmas dinner at Battersea next monday, i've got the tux sorted out, but not the hair-cut.
3. my colleague has been transfer to another brand which means that i'm going to do her work on top of my own work from tomorrow onwards. i'm probably going to have the biggest payroll yet again and it's not as if they aren't already impressed with my work efficiency and effectiveness.
4. my company's going to run a payroll on tuesday, wedsnesday and friday next week because of christmas, now that's really going to put me to the test... esp when i'll probably be pissed after the christmas dinner.
5. i can choose to have a 2-hour lunch or go home an hour earlier tomorrow because i've been doing a great job.
6. one of the umbrella companies is going to give the people working on my brand a dozen bottle of wine on the 16th of jan. the people's me! me and me only! woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home