Thursday, February 24, 2005

me me me

-watched the barcelona vs chelsea game last night. it wasn't fantastic really. it was like watching chelsea players doing what the porto players did last season. what a disappointment given the quality of the players that they have. you could have said that it was a tactical move, but still, it's disappointing. don't like chelsea anyway, so i hope that they will win NOTHING this season.
and now, i can't decide if i should watch the 2nd leg on UNITED or whatever that's available on tv for the 2nd leg. sad to say, UNITED played a very good game but they just couldn't score and Milan capitalised on a mistake. lost 0-1. but given UNITED's form, they can win the 2nd leg convincingly.
with my FOOTBALL and my UNITED and ME ME ME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home