Tuesday, August 01, 2006

privacy


pondering bout my life and my next move

i've been trying to upload the pictures from my Edinburgh trip, but the freaking internet is so damn slow that i gave up. i shall blog instead.

Leon's has left the building. too bad i didnt get to say goodbye, but i guess if he's in KL, it will be pretty easy to meet up. i'll get a superbike, ride really fast and i can get from Singapore to KL in 3 hours.

oh, i have invaded his room. it's a tiny room, but i needed the privacy. sitting in a room, with 4 walls and a closed door, i wonder how come i didnt miss the privacy which i didnt have living in the living room. before i came to london, i was always in my room when i am at home. i got the internet, a 21 inch tv and that's really all i do at home. nvm, i have the next 3 weeks to make up for lost privacy.

for now, i'm just going to enjoy my privacy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home