Tuesday, July 18, 2006

what a boring day

wah piang eh!
it's damn hot here in london now lar!
even when i was sitting in the shade under the tree looking at girls in the park, it was baking man! *the lady in the red dress looks nice. ah, but i always fancy a lady in a white silk blouse and black skirt*

wat a boring day man! there was nothing much to do at work but to throw paper clips at people and yawn. but WTH, i was shocked when Jenna sneaked up behind me and flicked me in my ear and i was so shocked that i almost jumped out of my chair! i totally didn't expect that as she usually punch me in the arms or tells me to f*** off. yeah, we verbally abuse each other at work. damns, i gotta watch my back from now on but i'm going to continuing abusing people tomorrow, coz my manager is away till Wed! =)

sigh! i've lost alot of weight. probably 3-5kg since i left Singapore. 5kg is like 10% of my weight. yeah, i am freaking light-weight. i've lost so much weight that when i wore my shorts yesterday, it almost slipped off. nvm, when i go back to Singapore, i'll have 5 meals a day and try to gain 10kg. hell, i miss studying and having 7 meals a day. breakfast at home, breakfast in school, lunch, tea break, dinner, supper outside and supper at home. craving for a sushi buffet right now! =( nvm, when i go back to Singapore, i know who's ever-ready for a sushi buffet =)

i dont mind a seafood dinner at JB too. see if i can organise one the friday i return to Singapore. who's interested, please RSVP =) but the problem with friday is that the causeway is usually jammed with Malaysians going back into Malaysia for the weekend and others going into Malaysia for a short weekend getaway. hmmm. dilemma.

anyway, that's too far away, i shall pack for tomorrow's footie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home