Friday, March 31, 2006

random thoughts on a thursday night

i've been a quiet boy recently. not jetting to some exotic or freezing city in Europe for the weekend =)

but the honest truth is that i am actually quite broke already and the festive period in April doesn't help as the flights from the budget airlines during this period arent that budget! the cheapest travelling i can find so far travel to prague by taking a 22-hour bus ride during the Easter week and that will still cost me bout 70 pounds!

and in 5 months' time, i'll going home and there's actually alot to plan before i leave. e.g. sorting out my tax-back claim, shipping my stuff to Singapore, paying up my credit card bills, and what to do with my bank account and on top of these, i need to shortlist the places that i can visit because of my financial constrain. so sad, i would really really like to visit them all but i cant afford it =(

on top of the usual travel, i shall spend abit more time exploring london. go to 1 or 2 more musicals, have coffee/tea at Soho, take some nice pictures... i'll try =)

work is work. it's shit. all i can say is that i do my best every day and it's draining me. but at the end of the day, no one can fault me for not trying my best.

it's getting warmer in london, averaging 13 degree this week. so you can imagine how cold the weeks before this was. however, the weather also brought along some unwelcome elements. the rain and the wind. sigh! it's never perfect. hopefully, it doesn't rain this weekend and next coz i might be going to Windsor and somewhere else... another road trip i think. then Seville and Granada in May =)

i think i've spoken enough. time to rest early, more drinking tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home