Wednesday, October 26, 2005

been thinking

i've been thinking bout the past 1 year here in london, another year to go and everything else that could and would come after that.

lots of thoughts and worries, but i shall leave it the good hands of my God and make myself believe in the good hands of my God.

i've been in london for a little more than a year now, which also means that i've already been working for a year. i still remember the days when i can sleep 12-24 hours every day and do nothing much but eat, sleep and watch tv. but those slacking days are behind me now. they were good when it lasted.

but now, the situation is different and things have changed. i'm no more a student but a economical active individual. it's bout responsibilites and being responsible means that i've gotta work and that is life.

but it never is and never will be just bout work. 10-20 years down the road, i still wanna travel and see the world, ride a bike with the wind in my face and scuba dive to see a whale shark or manta ray. this is me. the adventurous me.

thank you to all my friends who constantly encourage me that this working-holiday visa is worth experiencing even though sometimes, i feel that it's not.

it's going to be a long adventure and who wants to join me!
WOOHOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home